Saturday, July 18, 2015

Book Review: Ghoulfriends Forever - The Monster High Series

 
 
 
Synopsis
 
Ghoulfriends Forever is a brand-new Monster High series, introducing three new monster characters. As new students, the trio must navigate the bewildering array of cute monster boys, established cliques, and monster-rific subjects like Mad Science, G-ogre-phy, and Physical Deaducation. As if that weren't hard enough, something strange and sinister seems to be happening at the school. Popular girls like Frankie Stein and Cleo de Nile are acting weird-and all signs point to everyone's new favorite teacher, Miss Sylphia Flapper. Can the new GFFs expose the fave as a fraud, or will they succumb to peer pressure?
 
My Review
 
 
I got this book and the second book, "Ghoulfriends just want to have fun", for my birthday. And since I have two full shelves of monster high dolls, I loved the idea of having the book collection, too! I have read them a lot since then and I was dying to share my opinion on it. It is 272 pages long.
 
There are new monsters at Monster High, three being students, and another a new teacher. She is very beautiful and elegant, but she also mysterious, you know, being a rare dragon whisperer and all. When she left her old school she was welcomed with open arms, but no one knew the real story. After Miss Flapper showed up the monsters and teachers at school started acting strange. Rochelle Gargoyle, Venus Mcflytrap, and Rebecca Steam are some of the few that aren't acting strange. What is happening to the school? How will they fix the monster body at school?
 
I liked this book, especially the some of the elaborate pictures. I haven't read books with pictures in a long time, so it was kind of weird about to read the next page and coming across a two- page picture. I also like how it's not slow at all, because there is always another piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit or a problem they have to solve!

No comments:

Post a Comment