Saturday, August 22, 2015

Book Review: Paranormalcy - The Paranormalcy Series


 
 
Synopsis

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.

My Review
 
 
This book is written by Kiersten White and is 356 pages long.
 
Evie was in the hands of IPCA when they found her. She has the gift to see paranormals for what they truly are, so she was of good use. Everything was normal, sort of, until Lend came to IPCA. She started falling in love with the shifter. Only to learn that she is like him, them, paranormal. What will happen to her? How will she react to her new life and abilities?
 
I loved the book. The Harper Teen has many great books. I loved the main character, Evie's, appearance. I love all the drama and family in the book, too. It is a bit confusing, but becomes more clear at the end. There wasn't a cliff hanger, but the end makes you want to read the next book. I also liked how there was sort of a moral. When you here about the romance in the book, it makes you want to have that kind of love. It is also very suspenseful.
 
The world would be a very boring place if everyone was normal.




1 comment:

  1. I know I said I'd do it tomorrow, but I was too excited to share my opinion.

    ReplyDelete