Saturday, August 22, 2015

More About Me!!

I'm sorry I haven't been on in awhile. School is a time-sucker, so I've been busy. School started on August 13 and I'm kind of glad to be back on my schedule. I've had homework and less time to read since school has started, so if I haven't been on in a while you will know why. I have been reading a Truman Readers Award Nominee, which I will be posting tomorrow. I won't be able to read as much, but I'm still going to try to do to posts a week.

Also, I wanted to give more details about why I didn't like the gore in Zom-B. It wasn't really the gore, per say it was more the description of the gore. I have had my share of gore. I am currently into season 3 on "The Walking Dead" and have read many zombie books like: "Alice in Zombieland", half of "The Fury" and more. I plan on reading "Alice in Zombieland" again, so I can do a review on it. Anyway, the gore on Zom-B was revolting. The way the zombies turned was different. Bones jutting out of their fingers and very sharp teeth. The zombies used the bones jutting from their fingers to crack open the head and feed on the grey substance inside. Doesn't that paint a lovely picture in your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment